How do I get paid?
- We pay our Shepherds monthly via direct bank transfer.
- After the last job of the month is registered on our system, we will generate an invoice for you which will include the jobs completed by you, the fee, and your bank details if you have been paid by Shepper before.
- We will send you the generated invoice in the first couple of working days of the new month.
- You will then have 4 days to review the invoice and notify us of any inaccuracies which may need editing, which we will then send you a revised invoice to check.
- If everything is correct on the invoice, you will not need to reply to the invoice email, we will assume it is correct and the invoice will be paid.
- If it is your first invoice for Shepper, you will need to send us your account details so we can process the payment.
- If your bank details are on the invoice, it is your responsibility to let us know whether your bank details have changed.
- Payments will be made in the first 7 working days of the new month.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate information such as bank details.
You can find an example invoice attached of what you will receive.
Please note: Shepper is unable to pay for tasks completed more than 3 months ago, so please ensure that you send us your invoice in a timely manner or contact us if you have any issues.
How much do Shepherds get paid?
We pay a flat rate per task. The prices vary depending on the size and location of whatever is being inspected - we will always tell you the fee for a task before you have to accept or decline. This information is given in the notification that you will receive from the Shepper Jobs app.
If you have completed a task with Shepper but you have not received an email with the Invoice Template attached, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org