One of the changes we've made to the new Shepper app is that all Shepherds now have their own unique login credentials.
You should have received your username and password via email. For security reasons, we're asking all Shepherds to change their passwords the first time they log in. You can find a video showing how to do this here (along with a written version below):
How to change your password
- Firstly, log in with the username and password that you should have received via email. If you still haven't received these credentials, please contact us.
- Tap 'Account' at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your Account page, where you are able to upload a picture and amend your contact details.
- Tap the pencil icon to enter 'Edit Account'.
- Tap in the password field to change it. Firstly, enter your current password, then enter your new password twice. A password must be a minimum of 8 characters long.
- Once you are finished, tap 'Save Changes'.
It's as simple as that! If you have any problems changing your password or signing in, please get in touch!